Welcome! I’m Michelle. I love spending time with my family. My husband Andy and I have a lovable two-year-old daughter, Lela. We are a Christian family living in the Midwest. Between work, home, church and extended family, we stay busy. I want to have plenty of time for my immediate family and still be able to truly enjoy all the events in our lives. For me, planning and organizational systems are a lifesaver when it comes to getting the work done ahead of time and enjoying the actual event, even if the event is just a family outing to the children’s museum.
I also love spending time at home. Don’t get me wrong, I love to get out and be with people and shop and all of those things. But when it really comes down to it, I am an indoor person. Because I like being indoors, I spend a lot of time inside my home. It needs to be a place I love to be. If home gets too messy or disorganized, my mood starts to reflect it.
- travel without feeling like I need a vacation when I get home from a trip.
- eat healthy without spending the day in the kitchen making my own crackers.
- enjoy family activities without the added stress of being unprepared.
- plan ahead without becoming too rigid in my plans.
- relax without feeling guilty for taking a break.